Image Map

Tuesday 24 April 2012

One & Only Fashion Post.

So...I will never be a fashion blogger haha.
If you want to check out a good one see this gal.
I found these pictures when I emptied my camera over the weekend.
They were probably taken in late february. 
So yeah...I'm kinda hopeless at this.
Might be my one and only fashion post.
I am not one for spending a lot on my clothes. But thats ok.

So humor me.
This outfit would totally still work in the midwest as the colder weather is lingering.
But that's ok...the humidity is on its way I am sure.

 

I'm not even sure my boots go with the outfit. But hey....that's my fashion for ya =)
These make me laugh remembering my wonderful hubby telling me how to pose.

Sunglasses: f21
necklace & earrings: England...sorry.
sweater: Old Navy clearance
long sleeve shirt: gap
red top: thrifted
jeans: aeropostale
boots: famous footwear

I will retire after my one and only fashion post I think.
But I reserve the right to change my mind =)
I really like fashion posts, I just might not the girl for them.
Happy Tuesday friends.

Much Love,
L

Pin It!

16 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower and co-host of this month's blog hop. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun :) I'm looking forward to getting you know you better!

    I love your boots!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting Lindsey!! =) I love linkups, such a fun way to meet new bloggers! =)

      Delete
  2. Haha you're so funny! I totally want some boots like that. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks Chelsea! They were a Christmas present actually =) I dont usually have shoes that nice ;)

      Delete
  3. L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    I LOVE this outfit I am not even kidding. :) It is adorable and you are so pretty, have a lovely sense of style!
    PLEASE do more fashion posts, please!! :) I seriuosly think you ROCK it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA well you did say please ;) I might....I really might....but I just didn't want to say I would if I don't get to it =) I feel bad asking A to take pictures of me...so I will have to think about doing more for a little while first =) Love ya!

      Delete
  4. No way, don't stop doing fashion posts! I love this, especially the boots! I am your newest follower from the Networking Blog Hop! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jeeny! Thanks for stopping by =) Glad to have met you! =) The boots are definitely my favorite too =) Much love girl!

      Delete
  5. you look adorable girl! you should do more outfit posts for sure ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks! Youre so sweet =) If I can get a little more organised and not take 2 months to get the pics off my camera, I might =)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! Aren't they awesome! They were a present =) I LOVE them!

      Delete