Image Map

Tuesday 3 April 2012

A lot of Laughter In My Tuesday.


Hey lovely readers,
(Come hang with me and pour yourself a cup of tea....) Sorry couldn't resist.

Just to let you know that the sign-up for the Spring Fling Swap is now closed.
Everyone who signed up should have an email from us already letting you guys know who your partner is, if you don't then email us at:

springflingswap@gmail.com

I'm SO excited to see what you lovely people all come up with =)

My partner for the swap is my lovely cohost, Erin over at SweetnessItself.
I have blogged about her before...you can read it HERE.


She is lovely.....
She blogs about purity and sharing her heart for the Lord.
If you like my blog, you will LOVE hers! =) 
So yeah...check her out! 
I can't wait to start gathering things to start sending to her.....


Feel free to link-up if you post about your partner during the next few weeks....I have added a link-up tool below.



I also couldn't resist sharing a few finds I have found online & in life during the last few days.
I have been dying with laughing along with A at some of these....the kind where you laugh till it hurts.
  1. Well I didn't win this but I entered a contest to win a Karen Kingsbury signed book....I captioned this picture 'Your books turn my world upside down'.......guess we were the only ones who found it funny. Maybe if we had videoed the process of taking this picture we would have won.  Note: Laughing while standing on your head actually really hurts and leads to you sometimes losing your balance and nearly taking out your poor husband trying to take the picture =)
 


2. This video from the Ellen show....I totally want to do this now. In fact I have been laughing SO hard at too many Ellen videos to share them all. Hilarious show!!! 



3. THIS website. The cutest animations EVER! So funny too......
Meet Ickle & Lardee.....
You will LOVE them.

Image property of My Milk Toof



4. This photo of me & a little cutie in my life. We both have a TON of talent. 




5. THIS video.




6. Taylor Lautner's dorky dancing with Ellen.





So awesome when life is full of moments where you can die laughing. 
Enjoy friends.
Link-Up below a post about your partner for the swap =)

Much Love & Happy Tuesday!

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. dude. why is ellen so hilarious?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW right!!! =) She CRACKS me up!!!
      I would love to work on her show haha!!

      Delete
  2. Haha I love the Ellen dance videos..they are awesome, and the Carly Rae Jepsen vid is fabulous too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they ridiculous! I love it!! =)

      Delete