Image Map

Thursday 5 April 2012

'Two Hearts In Love' Thursdays. {Photography ~ Favorite Captured Moments}

 
Well I am still a little behind schedule in keeping up with what were my regular post topics.
But today I thought I would share with you my favorite moments from weddings in my Pinterest folder.
These keep me inspired & make me fall in love with weddings all over again.
Such beautiful moments are witnessed when a couple vow to love each other before the Lord.
Such a precious thing to witness.
I'm sure you will love these as much as I do.

We had such a talented photographer do our wedding.
He was amazing!! He captured everything in a way that took my breath away.
I still love looking through those pictures 2 years later.
For me, choosing the right photographer was a big deal. I wanted someone who took amazing pictures, because that would be what we had after celebrating that day to remember it by.
So I would recommend looking at a bunch of local photographers and seeing what their style is like.....
every one of them takes pictures in a different way.
One will be the one you love.

You can find ideas on what to talk to a wedding photographer about HERE and HERE for a wish list of events you might want captured.

Enjoy these precious moments.


{via} 

Beautiful right?


{via} 

If you are getting married near a beach....take pictures there. No really.
Beach pictures always look amazing.


{via} 

I love these pictures. Capturing the faces of the couple as they leave together.
And magical with all the sparklers.


{via}

A bride and her girls.




Super fun having pictures taken with the ladies.





{via}

Umm...wow.



{via}

Such a precious moment of praying for the bride before the wedding.



Capturing the hands of the Bride, Mother of the Bride & grandmother of the bride.
LOVE this.
Wish I could have done this.



{via}

So sweet.


{via}

Wanting to pray together before getting married but not see each other.
SO precious.


{via}

Bridesmaids seeing the dress for the 1st time.








SO creative. LOVE this idea.



 Not wedding, but such a cute shot of a proposal.



Totally want to do this idea. Take a picture of your own little girl in your wedding gow. 
Then she can use it at her own wedding.



Little girls and wedding dresses, so precious.
I can see the dreamy look on her face.
Adorable.


This is so cute & creative...
again if you're by the beach....



This one CRACKS me up!
LOVE it!
Happy Wedding Planning friends.
Enjoy these beautiful moments we are blessed with in life.
Much Love,
L

Pin It!

15 comments:

  1. I still remember that day like it was yesterday Lisa. The rain stopped just long enough to head out into the field to get some fun images of the wedding party although the humidity was pretty high. Then once we all got back inside the heavens opened up again. My son John and I had a great time working with you guys. Hope all is well with you both. Take care.
    Jim Shields

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jim!! You were wonderful! I recommend you to anyone who asks for a photographer in the area =) =) =)
      It was a divinely timed day =) I had to write all the little details down in the following days so that I wouldn't forget how amazing it all was =) =)
      Thanks so much! =)

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you love weddings, because I am OBSSESSED. I can't wait to be engaged!! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aww yay! =) Well I will be super duper excited for you the day that you are engaged girl! =) Then I will be addicted to reading all the details of your beautiful love story on your blog =)
      I still love weddings =) They are so beautiful and such a wonderful reminder of Christ and His love for the church. I learn more about the Lord everytime I go to one =)
      Much Love!

      Delete
  3. Lovely and beautiful! Weddings are so special and I just adore these pics. I also LOVE those yellow bridesmaid dresses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE those yellow dresses too =) I totally found all these things after our wedding but oh well! =) I totally wish I was a wedding planner. I look forward to when you plan girl! =) I will want to hear ALL about it! =)

      Delete
  4. Love this post! I'm new here, and I just adore your blog! I'm off to stalk the rest of your site... Have a wonderful weekend, sugar! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA aww well thanks girl! =) Happy stalking =) LOL

      Delete
  5. Oh, I love that one of the bridesmaids praying over the bride. SO SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it SO precious! =) Much Love girl!

      Delete

  6. Really like your blog!
    A wonderful post!

    Have you got an account in instagram?
    If yes, write me your name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! =) You know...I actually don't have an instagram....I was totally gonna wait till I had like a cool phone to have something like that. I have a twitter though =)
      https://twitter.com/#!/GloriousWithin

      Delete
  7. My FAVORITE is the one of the couple praying together without seeing each other. I literally cried. And I love the one of the bridesmaids praying over the bride--my girls did that for me, and it was one of the most precious moments of the whole day. Ah, wedding pictures. :) :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't those totally precious Jaimie! =)
      I LOVE them! =) So beautiful! How wonderful your girls did that for you =) Thats so sweet =)

      Delete
  8. Aww you're so sweet =) Thanks so much! =)
    I will totally head over and check out your blog =)
    Much Love!

    ReplyDelete