Image Map

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Spring Inspirations Board



So a while back I entered Shane's contest for best Spring Pinterest board.
The things I found were awesome.
I thought the finds on my Pinterest board were worth sharing with you guys.
I know Summer is nearly here, but take a moment and enjoy these Spring things.



mmhmmm love these outfits.



Totally bought red lipstick over the weekend. Picture soon, still perfecting the boldness it requires to wear.



All those years in Oxford. Gotta love preppy.



 Perfect time of year to paint walls. Love these colors.







 Awesome Spring outfit.



Forget-Me-Not. 
No really. 
=P

Anyway, that was fun. 
Spring is such a wonderful season of new beginnings.
I can feel the freshness of life in the air.
So excited about the beautiful changes the Lord has in store.

Much Love,
L

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. I wish Texas didn't skip from winter to summer quite so quickly... love all this spring inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww yeah but really I would love to be in a warmer place again. I miss it just going from warm to really warm and back again =) Glad it was inspiring! =)

      Delete
  2. Hi L! I just awarded you the Liebster Blog Award! It was created to help spotlight small blogs (200 followers or less). Check it out at this post on my blog:
    http://tobless.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-blog-award.html
    Alesha <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alesha!!! aww you are SO sweet! =) Thanks SO much! =)

      Delete
  3. Spring doesn't really happen in Florida. It goes from Winter to Summer. Those outfits are divine! This is my first visit to your blog! Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i'm super glad you stopped by April Lou! =)
      What fun living in Florida!! Its on my list of states to visit for sure =) Much love!

      Delete
  4. My eyes are thanking you because they just looked at such gorgeous things! I love the colors of spring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA you are too funny! =) Glad you liked them! =)

      Delete
  5. aww yay! Well its nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by =)
    I will head over and check our your blog =)
    Much Love girl!

    ReplyDelete