Image Map

Monday 2 September 2013

Fall: Some things I'm looking Forward to.

Instagram: @GloriousWithin

Happy Fall Friends! 
Hope you guys had a great vacation weekend enjoying time with your families and relaxing before we head into the grind of the year.
I'm totally ready for Fall, even though I really love Summer. I just wish we could do Fall and then Summer again maybe. Oh well. Will have to pray about moving to a warmer climate I guess lol.

I asked this question on Instagram and wanted to ask you guys here too.

What are you most looking forward to?

For me I can't wait to head to the Cider Mill for doughnuts, apple picking (a tradition we have done every year since we got married), watch the explosion of color happen on the trees, enjoy pumpkin spice lattes and maybe even learn the rules of football this year haha! ;)

What do you guys love to do during this season?

Much Love! 
L




Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I will be happy just have the weather drop down to the 90s after 4 months of triple digit heat. I am also looking forward to doing more outdoorsy activities with my husband and drinking hot tea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm excited about starting all the kids clubs at church again and all the new projects I have for the local schools!!!!!

    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is my favorite time of year! I just can't get enough of pumpkin flavored everything, colorful leaves, apple orchard trips, and all the cozy clothes! I'm totally with you and totally ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete