Image Map

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Happy Birthday to the Greatest Guy I know.



Happy Birthday to this gorgeous guy I get to do life with! 

I still can't believe you picked me at times. I'm thankful for the adventures we have been on, the growth we've had to walk through and the many years of more fun together.

You are my shoulder to cry on, my encouragement when feeling overwhelmed and the calm one in the relationship.
You make being a wife such a joy.

Hope it's a great day even if we are super busy this week! 

I love you! 


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute! Your husband reminds me of one of the lost boys on Peter Pan or something. Love it. Have a great day!

    Kels
    storiesofkel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...the two of you = cuteness....ahh!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete