Image Map

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Summer Photo Drop. [Blueberry Picking with the Sisters]






 Somewhere along the way we seemed to have created some family traditions. Like blueberry picking every summer. Remember that time we picked 25lbs!!!

This year I am super excited to have bought a tripod with my birthday amazon giftcard.
Meaning I can practice shots like these:



Do these thrill anyone else or just me???

That might have been the only Summer storm I loved. 
Usually you can find me burying my head underneath the covers shaking like a baby.




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your lightning photos. Those are tremendous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE summer thunderstorms. I usually sit on my front porch to just watch and listen. Those shots are pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete