Image Map

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Summer Photo Drop. [Meet Up With Brooke From Magnolia Grace]



I can't believe I am still sharing pictures from over a month ago friends! 
But I didn't want to not share these with you. I had the opportunity to meet up with Brooke from Magnolia Grace last month and we decided to go to the zoo together. 
She is just such an encouragement to be around! I am so thankful to have met her at Influence last year.
Not to mention she definitely drove a lot more than I did to spend time together. 
We will have to meet again a lot closer to her next time :) 










We had a great time, especially when we found Africa. Who knew it was in Ohio you guys! LOL
We also paid to go on this little train ride which would supposedly take us closer to the African animals which were all hanging out in the middle of an enclosure. Well, this train was SO SLOW you could practically see the grass growing the rocks next to it were faster. All this while we were super far away from the animals, then once we got near them it sped up to get back to the station.
Say what???? 
We were highly amused and laughed so hard at the craziest which was this lame train ride. 


Even the kid behind us is bored.





Looking for our next destination. 
I'm sure the poor guy who we asked to take this shot didn't know what was going on when we suddenly posed.



Any place that serves lemonade with an amazing straw like this is pretty great in my book.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment