Image Map

Wednesday 4 September 2013

This Week's Favorite Reads.




I love when other bloggers use this as a topic for a post. It's a great way to be encouraged by what another may see on their dashboard, blogs they may not know about. 
I have found many new blog friends through people highlighting what their favorite reads have been that week. 
So I think I am going to do a regular posting when I have a selection of encouraging posts to share.
I also need a place to document these so my poor bookmarks section doesn't explode. 


Cling By Nicole Neesby @ Today is My Favorite



It Will Work Out By Gennean @ Loved, Not Lost


Carrying Burdens By Carrie @ Waiting with Joy 



A Long Season of Waiting By Amanda over @ Where My Soul Belongs

Marriage By Casey @ The Wiegands


Phew. That's a ton of food for thought right there.
Enjoy friends! Oh and if you've read something good this week or written something encouraging, leave me a comment, I'd love to check it out :)

Much Love!
L







Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! I love highlighting my favorite reads. It's a good way to share positivity and spread the word on good bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me some love :) I so appreciate it & you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word...I made someone's favorite reads? Thank you L...means so much to me. I heart you girl. Really heart you <3

    ReplyDelete