Image Map

Saturday 9 March 2013

Glorious Angel Moments.


I was blessed this weekend friends.
Before the hubby returns back to work after being laid off for the winter, we were able to go skiing one last time. I am so thankful he was patient enough to teach me to ski this winter.
He's a pretty gifted teacher too I'll have you know. Very patient and good at explaining things too.
So my #GloriousAngelMoments moment this week, was the gorgeous views from the ski hill.
There is nothing like riding that ski lift up to the top of a peak and seeing God's creation from up there. The view from a plane is pretty amazing, but there's something about seeing it lower down and from every angle, no airplane interior blocking your view. 


Amazing right? Its crazy how many things on this earth I will probably never see in my lifetime which are just as spectacular as this. God is amazing! Like I just can't even begin to think about how so many beautiful things could just happen without a God making them.


On a lighter note, how many of you iphone owners out there knew about the panorama picture option?!?!?
This girl discovered it while waiting to take pictures of the hubby doing a jump.
In.Love.
(With the panorama option & the guy below)


How about you share with me how you saw God this week? 
Use the hashtag #GloriousAngelMoments on either twitter or Instagram (@GloriousWithin)

Much Love,
L



instagram: @GloriousWithin

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment