Image Map

Saturday 30 March 2013

March Cara Box: My Name Is....


I had so much fun participating in the last Cara Box Exchange with Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals
that I didn't want to miss out on this month's exchange.
Such a fun way to meet two other bloggers.

This month I was paired up with Amanda & Megan.
(So you can head over to Amanda's blog and see the fun package I sent her)


This month's theme was "My Name Is...".
So we had to come up with at least five items starting with the first letter of our partner's name.
It was hard, you guys! 

Megan did such a great job putting together a PERFECT box for me! 


I was so excited, I couldn't resist Instagram-ing a picture the moment I opened it! 
She just read me perfectly.




I LOVED all of the items she found. And I wouldn't have thought of many of these =)
So thanks SO much Megan! 
You are super sweet!!!

If you guys are looking for a fun box exchange, I would highly recommend the Cara Box Exchange. The ladies who participate are so fun & thoughtful! 

Hope you guys are having a relaxing Saturday.

Much Love,
L

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment