Image Map

Monday 25 March 2013

A darkened Sanctuary.


Press play :) 


The lights went down in the sanctuary last night, and stayed down as a person moved onto the stage and lead us in worship. It was an amazing way of helping everyone in the room see upward and look within at whatever is fighting to take the place of God in our lives. 
Never before have I been at a concert where the artist desperately wanted everyone to focus on God, not them. It was like a breath of fresh air. 

And the lyrics to these songs.

'You can sing all you want to, and still get it wrong. Worship is more than a song.'




How often do I sing to the Lord and focus on singing instead of worshiping  How often do I think of needing to be in a sanctuary to be worshiping God.

My 'Angel Moment' this week was here. In a darkened room, hearing God speak through a willing soul. Calling us to Him, reminding us how much we are loved.
How much you are loved by Him too. 

My thoughts on everything that evening are still a bit of a jumble.
But I wanted to share this precious gem with you, Jimmy Needham. 
I pray that His lyrics will bless you and touch your soul so that you might know how much you are loved by Jesus.


Much Love friends!
L


How about you share with me how you saw God this week? 
I love it when we encourage one another!
Use the hashtag #GloriousAngelMoments on either twitter or Instagram (@GloriousWithin)




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment