Image Map

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Current Favorite Reads.

Outfit Stats: Mustard Peacock Coat - Charlotte Russe, Striped top - AE, Jeans - AE, 
White Cami layered underneath - Old Navy, Boots - England ;)

Hey friends! 
Lately I have had a little more time to catch up on some favorite blogs.
This doesn't always happen for me depending on how busy we are during the week.
So when I started to take some time away from a regular blogging schedule, I have been able to put some of that freed-up time into reading.
And I have been enjoying listening and reading to so many wise and encouraging ladies.
I thought I would share several of these reads for you guys to head over and check out.


I hope these encourage you! I have found them so thought-provoking and challenging. 
This is what I love about the blog community.

If you came across a post which encouraged you this week, leave it below in the comments.
I'd love to read it =)

Much Love!
L

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment