Image Map

Friday 1 March 2013

Glorious Angel Moments.

I apologize for not being on top of the #GloriousAngelMoments posts for the last couple of weeks. There is a reason, but I will save my thoughts on the blogging schedule I had going for another post coming this next week :)

I am so thankful for each one of you readers, your interactions and support are what make this community here. And as thankful as I am for how much this little blog has grown, there are some changes in mind coming up. I'm excited and hoping this will help each of you grow in friendship with one another and really create an encouraging community here.

So anyway...moving on to the recap of the week, although some of these are from the last few weeks.
My biggest Glorious Angel Moment this week came in the form of a washer and dryer.

(apparently I felt the need to watermark our laundry appliances. Cause I'm sure someone will take that picture right?)

We weren't expecting to have these appliances while in this house. I had worked out a deal to do laundry while I worked. Yes, it was frustrating to take the laundry with me whenever I headed out but it worked well and it made sense. So when the hubby headed out last weekend to help a friend move, and came home with appliances that were just given to us. I was kinda surprised to say the least.
So these beautiful appliances are actually ours. About five years old and in amazing condition. Apparently the Lord felt like we should be blessed with our own washer and dryer. Not complaints from this girl :)
So thankful! And it might seem strange that something like laundry could be blessed by the Lord haha. But it is so true that you can do laundry and housework all for His glory :)

What way did you see the Lord in the little things this week?
Let me know by using the hashtag #GloriousAngelMoments.
(You can find me on instagram @GloriousWithin)


Here were some of the things shared by you sweet friends. 


Join us for the goings-on over on Instagram.

Much Love,
L


http://allgloriouswithin.storenvy.com/


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment