Image Map

Sunday 17 March 2013

Glorious Angel Moments.



Well as true with every Spring so far since being married, 
big changes are happening.
My biggest #GloriousAngelMoments this week 
has been in the form of a new place to live and even a possible new job for me.
After hitting so many closed doors for living places and employment opportunities, 
we have finally found a door swing wide open to move closer to our current church community. 

This is such a blessing after a few years of living so far from where we were going to church and feeling sad about not being able to be involved. Having worried about car pressures with long distances to work, but not knowing where else to get a place to live.
These are just huge answers to prayer for us.
So neither are finalized or anything, but both have just come to us in the last week and I am so thankful :)


Instagram @GloriousWithin


How have you guys seen God in the everyday this week?
Let me know down below in the comments.
Or use the hashtag:
#GloriousAngelMoments

Much Love!
L

P.S. Another girly evening coming this week, I promise :) 
I had so much fun :) 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment