Image Map

Saturday 2 March 2013

Cara Box Exchange.


This month I decided to participate in the lovely gift exchange over at Wifessionals. Kaitlyn is so sweet for organising such a great exchange every month. It was a wonderful way to get to know two different ladies, as it is arranged so that you send to one sweet friend and receive from another. 
So my beautiful, thoughtful date night box came from the lovely Jackie.
She put together such a thoughtful box for us, which we thoroughly enjoyed last night.
You can see the contents of my CaraBox below for the perfect
Indoor Picnic Date Night. 


A & I enjoyed a picnic dinner of burritos, one of our favorites. Then the chocolates for desert and curled up to watch a movie we had planned to watch together for a while.

I would highly recommend participating in this exchange! 
Such a great way to make some new friends.

Much Love,
L

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. SUCH a cute date night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I am so glad you had fun with it :) And it is definitely something you can do again and again-rainy days especially :)

    ReplyDelete