Image Map

Friday 8 February 2013

Glorious Angel Moments.

(Find me on Instagram @ GloriousWithin)


Last week, I decided to start a hashtag community on Instagram called #GloriousAngelMoments.
Sharing those little moments throughout your week where you see the Lord at work, see His grace in something. As a way to share the little things He does in our lives, to build community with you ladies.
I have loved seeing your pictures this week. Seeing how each of you sees Him in the everyday.
Its precious and beautiful! 

Some precious friends shared these moments:


I am so thankful we are able to encourage one another as we seek to see the Lord at work in our daily lives. 
Its such a privilege to do this alongside you guys.
I'm so thankful!

Life is slowing down to a more normal routine for me finally.
So hopefully that means I can get in gear for sharing my super long list of blog post ideas that have been gathering dust during our move, sorry about that!
Maybe a tour of our little home soon too.

Here's some weekly highlights for now.
Follow along on Instagram for more.



Have a great weekend friends.

Much Love!
L


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for happy pictures. I love these posts of yours! They brighten my weekend!!! :)
    And hey, go check out this post on my blog-http://jennifermole.blogspot.com/2013/02/vlogging-shenanigans.html

    Much love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Instagram link up!! It's so fun :) And I just went thrifting for the first time today, it was awesome!! Definitely had some good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love! My husband and I are so Amish and don't have iphones, but I do see those lovely little moments and take time to thank Abba for them:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower!!! just stumbled upon your blog!!! adorable. love what you're doing here! come visit me @ www.thelilyfield.blogspot.com!! XO

    ReplyDelete