Image Map

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Pearls & Tunes Vol 13. My First Stitch Fix.

 



Well I finally decided to use my Influence Conference code and order from Stitch Fix.
I was impressed with all five items they sent. Definitely my style.
Unfortunately outside of my price range so I didn't keep any of it.
But I loved seeing some new things on me that I never would have thought to try.
Plus the light snow falling outside and perfect lighting made for a fun photoshoot. 
Thanks hubby for some fun pictures! 
My tunes for the week is an oldie from last winter, but I love these guys.



Much Love,
L


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Ohh I LOVE that song!! You pick the best songs, girl :)

    And what's Stitch Fix?? Never heard of it! But those are some seriously cute clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute! Looks like so much fun to enjoy these pretty things for a bit! I love the pink stripes on you :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I found you through "Finding beauty in the ordinary" I love your blog especially your post about the "Super bowl" I totally know what you mean there!! Heather Xoxo #New follower.
    fewithachristianwife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that shirt dress on you lady. Also love that pink stripped shirt. so cute! I've been wanting to try out stitch fix, you might have persuaded me :)

    ReplyDelete