Image Map

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Pearls & Tunes Vol 15.






'The clothes we wear are what people see. Only God can look on the heart. 
The outward signs are important. They reveal something of what is inside. 
If charity is there, it will become visible outwardly, but if you have no charitable feelings, 
you can still obey the command. Put it on as simply and consciously as you put on a coat. 
You choose it; you pick it up; you put it on. This is what you want to wear.'
~ Elisabeth Elliott 


Little different today with a quote I'm loving instead of a song.
I don't know about you friends, but I am ready for Spring. The cold howling winds and snow flurries can be so fun. But I am pretty much at the end of being able to find the joy in the cold cold winter days. 
But its almost the end of February, so no fear right? Spring is almost here! 
So I've been heading out in the snow with the hubby for photoshoots in the snow, going for walks and glimpsing beauty in the middle of the hard season like the berries above. 
I'm determined to keep seeing these 
even though I'm desperate for a new season.
Trying to enjoy every season and stop always wanting whatever the next season will bring.
He is good ALL the time.


Much Love,
L


Dress: Maquarie Plaid Button Up Shirtdress (StitchFix), Belt: Thrifted, Hairband: Claires, Bracelet: The Shine Project
Leggings: Kohls, Boots: Famous Footwear, Nails: Essie



Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Spring will be here before you know it! (I live in the south so I'm pretty much in the middle of it at this point ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! I am soo anxious for Spring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready for spring too! Cannot wait.

    Must be our need for spring, because I'm wearing dresses for WIWW today too.

    I love your dress. It looks absolutely adorable on you.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute dress!! I would so wear that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. You are so stinkin cute and I LOVEEEEE your outfit.

    2. I came here to support you, and purchase some sponsorship - and what do you know, you already have my button up.

    THANK YOU.

    Now since you did that, I'm gonna go support your Etsy ;) Na na na poo poo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the quote and that top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your style. I host a style link party every Monday and would love for you to join! http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-first-ever-my-style-monday.html

    ReplyDelete