Image Map

Friday 18 January 2013

Friday Favorites.


So I'm totally new to this iphone party and am now daily using Instagram.
It may have been a contributing factor in making my decision about whether to get an iphone ;)
I'm loving the community on there. Being able to see little bits throughout the days of those I follow on there. Being able to encourage when a verse pops into my mind.

Let me know if you have Instagram friends! I want to see life as you see it on a daily basis. 

{you can find me by searching: GloriousWithin}




Vote for my picture: link here



Much Love,
L


P.S. Oh yeah....this video has been a favorite of mine this week too



Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Loving having you all up in Instagram :) It's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun post! So happy about your iphone purchase. very happy about you being on instagram! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful week! :) You've got a lot of happy things going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, love the pics of you and your husband! And thanks for the encouraging quote about God's presence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a great list of favorites come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A with a little kid? Aww. Yep, he looks like
    he's gonna be a good daddy. And we all know you'll
    be an awesome mom! :) And I'm loving your outfits!
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's an exciting thing, the iPhone world! i had an iPhone, didn't have one for a while and got used to it, and then i got one again, and I was like, wow! i was missing out!
    have a great week and thanks for linking up at i ♥ my readers!

    ReplyDelete