Image Map

Saturday 26 January 2013

Friday Favorites & Girl Behind the Blog.

{Find me on Instagram: GloriousWithin}


It has been crazy in our house this week. Moving. Working. Packing to go skiing.
So I'm sorry this post for yesterday is a little late and not its usual style ;)
Come follow the fun on Instagram to keep up with the goings on for the next few days! Be sure to say hi so I can come see what's going on with you too =)


Oh and I am also linking up to this week's Girl Behind the Blog series.

5ohwifey

The Girl Behind The Blog- Coffee Date
Time limit: Vlogs should be 2-3 minutes long
Introduce yourself and your blog
How long have you been blogging?
What do you feel you’ve gained from being a part of the blogging community?



Anyway back to packing for me! Sorry guys.
More soon & be on the lookout for yet another giveaway this next week!! 
(So many people want to give you guys free things!! Love it!!)
And also an Instagram linkup coming too =) =) 

Much Love,
L


P.S. The huge giveaway from this week is still going on. Click the banner below to win some amazing prizes to celebrate my blog's birthday! yay!! =)


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Yay so excited about your new house!! It's lovely :) Hope y'all have so much fun skiing this weekend.

    also, sooo glad we met through this crazy blogging world. You were one of the very first to reach out to me and I love having you as a friend and prayer partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, so good to see your lovely self :) Happy to hear the moving process is coming to an end! And hope you guys are enjoying your skiing vacation!

    Pretty excited about this Instagram link up! Can't wait to see what that's about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are having an awesome time skiing and Im sure you are super excited about your house... yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable, as always! <3 I hope you are having a fabulous time skiing today! =D Your new house looks beautiful btw! I can't wait to see more pictures as you get moved in and to hear more about it. <3 <3
    Alesha <3

    ReplyDelete