Image Map

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Pearls & Tunes Vol 10.


Song Lyrics: Steven Curtis Chapman, Whatever you Do



Song Lyrics: Steven Curtis Chapman, Whatever you Do

Striped sweater: Old Navy, Owl Necklace: Claires, cami layered underneath: Old Navy, Jeans: Aeropostale, Boots: Old Navy, Earrings: All Glorious Within


What dreams are you afraid to chase, what are you being tested on?
Today, I'm linking up to Krysten's blog for some Kite Project discussion.
We are talking about fear. I feel there is always a little fear associated with dream chasing.
Fear it won't happen. Fear it won't be the way I thought it would be.
Fear that the dream actually isn't a good thing in the end. 
Fear of what other people will think. Fear in comparing myself to others. 

I'm always a little afraid that I won't be good enough. That the dream might come true but I might fail at actually walking the dream. 

I also realise in the process that fear is not trusting God. Fear is believing that He is incapable of something. 
So I strive to be fearless. To trust. 
I often fail at it. 
But I'm trying.

What do you guys think about fear and dreams?
Much Love,
L

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Big hugs!!! Those fears you have? You are going to and are squashing them like bugs! Thank you for linking up darlin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted on this today, too! How often I forget that there is no reason to fear, for I can 100% trust the Lord to do all that He is capable of. Hallelujah to that! :)

    And I LOVE your outfit! You look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete