Image Map

Thursday 10 January 2013


So when L asked me to write a fashion post I was very excited! I don’t have my own blog but am contemplating starting my own and thought this would be a great idea to start writing. I’m flattered that L thinks I am very fashionable I wear decent outfits. Ok, so my first official post is about

Headbands.

I love headbands. I wear them often and in lots of ways. When I go shopping and look in the accessories section they are often the only thing I look at. I’m not much of a jewellery girl (maybe own four sets of earrings and wear two of them. I know I’m sure some of you think that is a crime!) Not only are they a great way to hide a bad hair day, but they often look super cute with any outfit.

Well I’m going to share a few ways I like to wear my headbands. I’m only using one headband in the pictures because I sadly left most of my headbands at home with my hubby where I am not currently. I know it’s really sad, I miss him. he is the best. the most awesomest person I have ever met (yes I know that isn’t a word, but he is!) *suddenly gets brought out of day dream* Ok back to where I was. headbands. Enjoy!




Ok no headband. just checking the lighting was good. If you have complaints then speak to an electrician.












The last one I didn't use a headband – simply braid your hair and clip with a bobby pin.

Well there are many more ways of wearing headbands and slight variations (like the hippy way – wear it more on your forehead or more on the top of your head etc.)

I feel like headbands used to be more popular in previous years which makes me sad but doesn't mean we can’t go out and rock it. I’m not much into copying celebrity fashion, but even some awesome women have kept the headband alive.





Not sure if this is her wedding but this is a HOT headband.










{Via}









Love her. Love the headband.












Ok and before I leave you, one final pic which makes me excited as it is finally winter and I get to wear my warm headband. (I guess it still counts as a headband) It might make me look goofy but I don’t care. I like to think that I can rock it (:





Love, Z

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, any sister of L should definitely start a blog! Especially a pretty sister with a great fashion sense!! :)

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete