Image Map

Sunday 23 September 2012

Short but Sweet Visits.


Hey Sweet Friends,

I think this has been the longest blog break in a while for me. 
I am back from England now so hopefully will be back in the swing of things in the next few days.
I apologize for my lack of replying to emails and things, I hope to catch up with many of you soon.
It was a wonderful time to take a break and enjoy the precious time I had with my family and sister & now brother =)

The first picture is the view from my window at my parent's house.
Very different from my view here in the states. 

I will update y'all slowly about the wedding and things as it is such a joy to share such a precious memory.


My brother-in-law's (doesn't that sound awesome!) family came into town a few days after I did and we had dinner with them before the busyness of rehearsal dinners, bridal showers and other planning was in full force.
Such a fun evening spending time together enjoying our gathering to celebrate the start of Z&D's marriage.
We got to celebrate D's sweet sister's birthday.
I was so thankful to see them again, they have been leaving overseas the past year after living less than a mile from our old house.
So sweet reunions all round.


The sweet couple walked the archway for the ceremony up to my grandma's garage where we stored all the decorations to go in the gardens for the wedding.
They set it down and posed for a picture.
Aren't they sweet?


So thankful for encouraging sweet friendships.
The time was too short.
But I'm thankful that now we are all family, we shall hopefully see more of each other.


That's all for me today as I am still trying to unpack and get over jetlag.

Love you all!
L

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. so glad to hear it was a lovely time :) looking forward to hearing more when we chat later - so excited for Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. weddings are such a wonderfully, sweet time. glad you enjoyed and treasured!

    ReplyDelete