Image Map

Sunday 9 September 2012

Influence Excitement

Countdown: 1 month & 1 day till Influence Conference

Well there are many reasons why I am looking forward to Influence.
I'm looking forward to the awesome sessions, seeing several of you lovely ladies in person
for the first time (anyone else find that weird, cause I totally feel I know you guys already?),
learning about how to blog with Christ at the center.
I feel a wonderful weekend of learning and sweet friendships on the horizon.
One of the reasons I'm so excited, is that I have awesome roomies lined up who I also happen
to be roadtripping to the conference with.

These three girls and I will be sharing a room.
So for sure, there will be many goofy moments awaiting us.

But just in case you wanted to see a project in the works
(I know we are so months behind when this was cool....but we don't live in the same place guys!!)
Enjoy these moments from when I stayed with one of these girls in the past.



Hopefully that got you laughing!
I'm sure there will be many more moments to share!

Much Love,
L


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, that's so much fun! You girls are CRAaaaZY! :D But in an awesome way. Can't wait to peek into your conference weekend through each of your blogs! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that I could be there to meet everyone in person. I hope you all have so much fun! I'll be praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, you girls are too cute. Obsessed. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest outfit post and part one of my NYFW experience, including my lunch to discuss my LaurenConrad.com style column and meeting the fabulous Olivia Palermo... Eeek.<3

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! That video was adorable and made me really jealous. Wish I could hang out with you and Erin!! :)
    Give Erin a big hug for me, okay, L?

    xo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wish I could be going to this with you lovely ladies :( Can't wait to see blog posts about it!! And by the way L, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog design! I have to admit I haven't seen it until now, because I have been a TERRIBLE blogger! I haven't been able to get to other people's blogs and read. Please forgive me?! :) But anyways, you are awesome and I miss you! Have a lovely weekend! OH! I almost forgot. Is there a possible move closer to my neck of the woods still in the works?! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete