Image Map

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Girl Behind the Blog: Your Influence

5ohwifey

Hey Ladies,

Its time for another Girl Behind the Blog Link-Up.
I'm so glad Ashley keeps hosting these because its so awesome to keep seeing all you beautiful ladies in real life and hear different things about you all.
I also am so excited that Erin is co-hosting this month since she is my kindred spirit and I'm so thankful for her friendship.

So to support them both. Here is my video and addition to the Girl Behind the Blog 
Community.
You guys should head over and check out the other videos.
These ladies are so beautiful inside & Out. 
I'm so thankful for the close friendships of several of these ladies.


The Prompt
Time limit: Vlogs should be 2-3 minutes long
Introduce yourself and your blog
Who or what has influenced the way you think and who you are or changed the way you think/are? 
How do you hope to influence people through your blog? 
Is there another area in your life where you have influence? How do you plan to use your influence in this area? 



I know I keep saying that I hope to be back to regular blogging soon and honestly ladies I am trying.

You will have to bare with me for another few days as I deal with some pressing things going on in life right now.
I do have several ideas for posts but have been stuck in a funk for a few days.
So know they are coming, but I am just using this time to spend time with the Lord and work on some heart issues.


Much Love,
L

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. You are definitely an encouragement to my faith through your blog! It has been such a joy to get to know you. Love you L!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh friend, I just love you & I'm so thankful you vlogged because I love hearing your heart :) Amen - loving the Lord first and building community around Him is the best.
    Aww I can't wait until babies come your way :) You will be an amazing momma, using your influence in their lives!

    Love you and thankful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to do this when I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi pretty! Love that you want to walk along others with Jesus... love that. Cant wait to meet you in real life sooooooon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and how you are getting to know your true identity in Christ!! You go girl. Your going to be a great mom! My first daughter will be born in Nov and that is exactly my desire for her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love finding friends to walk along side of me also following jesus. its so encouraging. =) love you girl..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elle! You've definitely encouraged me, on your blog and in real life. i'm so thankful for your heart and i can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed watching your video! Watching it made me want to make one too :)



    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wish i had a video camera to play along! hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete