Image Map

Monday 24 September 2012

Details of the Bridal Shower.



Over the next few days, I thought I would share with you guys what had me so busy these past two weeks.
Remember the Bridal Shower ideas I shared here.

Well here is how they turned out...... 
I didn't have my nice camera with me during the shower as I was busy organizing things, but here are some pictures to give you an idea of the decorations. 
The first shows the pompoms made out of tissue paper, my amazing mom helped me with these.
I think they look amazing and are pretty easy. Definitely want to use these again if I plan another party. 
I didn't get a picture of the cupcake style lights, they did work although we had to tape them all together to get them to stay on the lights.



This was a fun game we played where the guests had to guess whether the happy couple were dating, engaged or just met in the pictures.
It was quite a hard game, I will admit.


Of course we did the toilet paper brides. 
Don't they look lovely? 


So many of the ladies brought such wonderful advice to share with my sister about marriage.
I was so thankful for such a wonderful group of ladies who were then willing to pray over my sister as she prepared for her upcoming marriage.
She has married into such a godly family full of wonderful women, her sister-in-laws are the sweetest ladies.
Praying that they are having a wonderful start to married life as they return from their honeymoon today.

What advice would you give a soon-to-be Bride?

Much Love,


L




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun bridal shower! So cute! Love all the decorations!

    - Katelyn

    ReplyDelete