Image Map

Friday 30 August 2013

Girl Behind the Blog: Travel.

WOHH


The Girl Behind The Blog- Around The World
Time limit: Vlogs should be 2-3 minutes long
Introduce yourself and your blog
Briefly tell us where you've traveled (domestically and/or internationally) and what you were doing there.
What do you most look forward to when going on a trip?
If you could hop a plane this second, where would you go and why?

Hey friends! 
So its that time again, another fun vlog, another attempt at sticking to the time limit (oops sorry ash!), another awkward 'I'm talking to myself moment.'
I apologize at being late to the party again on this one, schedules have been crazy over here as we have been winding down our frantic (but fun) summer and spending time with family who visited.

I don't know if I will write about a lot of these trips or not. I have been super SUPER blessed to travel to so many places and see God's creation!! 




third culture kid
  1. 'A third-culture kid (TCK / 3CK) or trans-culture kid is "someone who, as a child, has spent a significant period of time in one or more culture(s) other than his or her own, thus integrating elements of those cultures and their own birth culture, into a third culture. ...'


Places Lived

England (in 3 different cities)
Germany 
England (Oxford)


Places Visited (Internationally)
England
France (Many different cities)
Belgium
Holland
Italy (Many different cities)
Austria
Switzerland
Spain
Greece
Cyprus
Luxembourg
Prague
Nepal
India
Sri Lanka
Singapore
Kenya
Tanzania
Canada

Places Visited (Domestically)

Texas
California
Hawaii
Illinois
Ohio
Michigan
Indiana
Arizona
Kentucky
Tennessee
North Carolina
New York
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Minnesota
North & South Dakota
Montana
Wyoming
Idaho


Where have you guys traveled to? I want to hear all about it!! 
Where do you want to go??
Head over and link up! 

Much Love! 
L


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I'm not the only one who linked up late! ;-) Wow! I knew you were from England, but I didn't realize you ahd lived so many different places! That's amazing! As always, I really loved your vlog! <3
    Alesha <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... I thought 2 of the other ladies who linked up had traveled the most but, NOPE! I think you have traveled the most! I've heard Brazil is awesome... my husband has been to Argentina and he said it was awesome. Sorry I'm late on watching this. Love seeing your face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. brazil?? yes!! i would love to go there someday...

    and you NEED to come to alabama. it will change your life--for the better, of course. ;)

    so glad to see you again.

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my past roommates went to an international school in Germany as well! I loved hearing all of her stories about growing up abroad. All of your amazing experiences makes my small town upbringing seem so boring ;) But truly, what an incredible way to learn about the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've been all over! i know we've talked multiple times about that but it still floors me to know how much you've traveled.

    latin america is beautiful! you should definitely go when you have the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete