Image Map

Thursday 15 August 2013

A Date Night of Sorts.


Hey friends.

I couldn't resist taking a moment today to share several funnier pictures from a photoshoot that took place with my hubby.
I shared a post about my second stitch fix here.
Also mentioning how much fun we had, almost like an impromptu date, there was lots of laughter, lots of images which didn't turn out and an evening of memories as my sweet A graciously took pictures for me to share of the five items I received in the mail. 

So when my sweet friend Katie wrote last week about a linkup she was starting to encourage creativity by asking us to linkup with a photoshoot. I totally wanted to jump right in and join her.  

So here are some of the sillier images from that day and the fun we had hanging out together.

I may be ordering another fix from Stitch Fix soon, just so we can enjoy another spontaneous date evening again.









Katie shared these words by Edith Shaeffer, 

"Man has the capacity both for responding and producing,
for communicating as well as being inspired.
It is important to respond to the art of others,
as well as to produce art oneself. 
It is important to inspire others to be creative
as well as to communicate by one's own creative arts"

Love it. 


Maybe you will join? 
Let me know if you linkup, I can't wait to see everyone's creative photos. 




Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. These are absolutely ADORABLE GIR!! Oh my goodness, everything about them radiates!! You are So much fun, I want to meet up with you! I love how you and your husband are so playful! Thanks for linking up...this was a blast!!! Love Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, um. can me and my guy be just like you and A when we grow up? (and...once i meet my guy... haha!) cause y'all are adorably cute. :)

    much love, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are beautiful and look like you are having so much fun. I miss you girl...

    ReplyDelete