Image Map

Friday 7 March 2014

Changes & Inspiration.



Last night I sat down and made a list, after feeling overwhelmed with things that I need to accomplish before heading to Hope Spoken at the end of the month. 
There are several ideas I have prayed through and thought over which I really felt the Lord had given me a green light for, but I just felt as though I couldn't get the space and time I needed to put them in action. 
So after feeling overwhelmed last night, I made a list so that I could put it all on paper and go forward with my Friday, ready to attack some of it on Saturday morning before heading away for the weekend. 
Then I suddenly get the day off. Like a small gift came from the Lord. An entire day to work on whatever project needs action first.


I get the whole day to start my list. And I realised I'm not overwhelmed, I'm just super excited by everything He is leading me too. 


So I sat down this morning and started one of the projects. Small baby steps of it anyway. 
So I announced on my twitter and instagram this morning the changes made to my handles.




There are some big changes coming here in this little space the Lord has given me, for the time being, to share what He is teaching me. He has taught me so much in the past year about where my identity and worth are, in Him alone. How I can be sharing things that I'm not because I'm stuck in a place where I put too much importance on what people think of me, how they will react to what I share. 

But the whole point of sharing here was to be obedient. And obviously I am not perfect at doing something as simple as that. So I am trying to be more obedient and in doing so, I think its time for a change. Time for a new name, a new identity, one that is in embedded in a verse that meant a lot to me growing up. Time for me to cling to Him alone as I move forward.    

So I can't wait to share it with you friends! And hopefully to share more as He leads me. 



Some things that are inspiring me lately:




This couple just has a beautiful love story! I love the way they love each other! 
I'm such a sucker for romantic stories. 


Pictures from Instagram



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment