Image Map

Thursday 7 November 2013

Thankful Thursdays.


I decided to linkup with Erin & Amy this Thursday and practice Thankfulness. 
As I have been working to practice this attitude, it has really changed my heart towards how I see things. Being able to see beauty in the small things, and really enjoy the little moments. 
To really enjoy the everyday, even when my first response could use a little work.

Learning to enjoy walking through crunchy leaves and not rush onto the next thing.
To explore with two cuties who want to see the little things in the world and see everything through their eyes. How their perspective is beautiful.

So first of all. I am thankful to this man.




For loving me for who I am, flaws and everything. For choosing me 3 1/2 yrs ago to stand by his side and continuing to choose me everyday since. This is the closest living example I have seen to understanding the way God loves me. 



I am thankful for family. For the way they love unconditionally through all of lifes up and downs. For their support through lots of difficult decisions at times.   



For beautiful friendships the Lord has brought into my life this past year. He answered my prayers for accountable, genuine sweet ladies who I could do life with. This sweet lady is just one of so many. SO blessed.

And for two sweet babies who continue to show me how to love littles, show me what I need to work on in my own life, teach me patience and how to enjoy every single day of life.
They really remind me that every day is such a gift. (No picture of them for obvious reasons, but oh goodness they are too stinking cute!) 

For my precious Father who has continued to floor me on His timing in providing little gifts like books I wanted, truth when I needed to hear it, the gift of His word & just a love far better than anything I could ever hope for.




{thankful thursdays}

Pin It!

10 comments: