Image Map

Thursday 14 November 2013

Thankful Thursdays Part 2.

{thankful thursdays}

Once again I am linking up with Erin & Amy to share things we are thankful for. No matter what season life it in, thankfulness is so healing to the soul. 


This man. 
For all that this week has held, I have no words to describe the feelings behind it.
Except I am thankful.



&



For the precious words of some very beautiful souls in a dark world. They have touched my heart this week in ways they will never realise. 

'The One Piece of Advice I wish People Told Me Before I Got Married' - Jennifer Smith

'The Mythical They' - Jen Hatmaker

'Well Spent' - Nicole Neesby 

'The Sweetest Revenge' - Michelle Lazurek 

'Marriage isn't for you' - Seth Adam Smith

'Its ok to not be ok' - Erin James

'The World isn't about You and Love Still Wins' - Hannah Brencher

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I loved that "Marriage is not for you" post. SO important for all of us to hear.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your hubby are So so sweet! love Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I was just writing mine yesterday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete