Image Map

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Little Busy Secret.



In case you think I have fallen off the face of the planet lately....I am busy working on some top secret new designs for the shop. The Lord has just opened door after door for me to be attending Hope Spoken in March 2014. I am so excited to be going! And so close to being fully funded to be able to go, but I'm hoping to raise the rest in the next few months.


So....unless you are super crazy organised, I'm guessing you haven't finished your Christmas shopping yet. Well, I have a ton of crazy fun new products all made and ready to be added to the store. They will all be available for an up and coming Christmas fair......all helping me fund the rest of this trip. But also just because I can't not create things.....I go crazy if I don't use my hot glue gun every once in a while ;)


More details soon. Guess I spilled the beans on why I've been so crazy busy, and why my trash can is overflowing with felt, fabric and other loose ends. And why my sewing machine needed a new needle....oops. 

Pin It!

1 comment: