Image Map

Wednesday 6 November 2013

//Be Brave//

I apologize that these posts never made it into the 31 day series time frame  they are the last of the final week digesting truth. So since I feel they are still appropriate, I'm going to finish sharing them =) 


Isn't it so funny how sometimes after we figure out what passion or dream to pursue, we still feel we aren't cut out for it? 
We still question when things get a little bumpy, when it doesn't go smoothly. 
And we find ourselves asking so many questions, was this really the right thing to do? Is this trouble a result of making the wrong choice? Is it simply because this is a good thing and I am being attacked? 


There's fear involved with chasing dreams.
Fear of failure. Fear of success. Fear of Change. Fear of it not meeting expectations. 
Feeling as we see others doing what we are trying to do better than we can.
Feeling as though are talents are less than those of others.
I don't know about you friends, but sometimes I even wish for another's calling. I wish to be able to do things like someone else does. Wish that I could be more like them. 
Then I was reminded of some truth.


'There is no new truth, all belongs to God. 
But sometimes we simply need to hear someone else say it.'
(Emily Freeman, A Million Little Ways)


It's true. Someone else may have the same dream, talents or abilities as you. But sometimes in order to hear things, they need to be said or communicated in a different way. By writing your stories, or making your artwork or taking your pictures or whatever dream you have, you may have the ability to share with someone something that allows them to finally hear a message. 

Even if its been said before, when you say it. They may finally hear it! 

How encouraging is that? We may not be the most talented or best, but we can still be used by God.
We just need to be brave! There are so many things in each of us that are not in anyone else. We have all been made different from each other with a different mix of abilities. 


  

Be Brave friends! Lets pursue those dreams and talents we know we should chase!


AllGloriousWithin
This post is still part of my 31 day series for the month of October, 
fighting through the fears and sharing the confusing passions I have. 
Hoping to figure out the bigger picture of all these interests.
(I added several extra days to finish sharing truth I found along the way!)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment