Image Map

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Stitch Fix #2


Since trying Stitch Fix back in the middle of winter, see here for the first fix
I had wanted to try it again, as even though my budget just didn't fit with keeping anything the first time....A and I had a blast spending time together doing a little photoshoot when the package arrived.

So we thought we would do it again. And this time I even ended up keeping two items as they were more my budget. I found this kind of funny as at first glance, I hated everything in the box. Then as I tried them on and had A help me with styling..(You guys, He is an incredible stylist and photographer...who would have known lol!)...well I discovered I actually really liked these items.

They were all easily paired with jeans for smart casual and could even be dressed up for nicer looking outfits when the occasion arises. So I ended up loving them! :)

I was going to post when the package arrived and ask for input however things have continued to be crazy, so I only just now got around to editing and posting these pictures. 

So guess you'll have to guess instead....






Hint: Item #5 was a necklace which I only tried on once and just really wasn't something I liked at all. So sorry no cute pictures of the necklace. 


Which two do you think I kept?? ;)


Much Love!
L



P.S. Click link below if you're ready to give Stitch Fix a try. It may end up being a ton of fun just taking pictures....just sayin' ;)







Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Love you pictures! The stripe shirt was my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! Its one of my favorites too :)

      Delete
  2. I guess #2 for sure, but I also think #1! Was I right? Ps I love that your hubs helped style the shoot. so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think numbers 2 and 3! You look beautiful in everything, though, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats exactly what I kept friend! :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, this is very interesting. I have never heard of Stitch Fix before. I like the idea of it, but not sure I would be so brave to try it out. hehe! Thanks for sharing about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would probably really like it, I wasn't sure at first either. But its kind of fun seeing what someone else picks out for you :)

      Delete