Image Map

Monday 22 July 2013

A Gift On a Monday.


Today was my day off this week.
I spent it running errands and cleaning our home. The usual.
While out running errands, I was looking around a new store I've never been too looking for some camping things for our upcoming trip this weekend.
(Prep may or may not have involved trying to put the tent up in the living room this afternoon haha!) 


While looking in this new store, I came across the one book missing from my Karen Kingsbury collection, and it was at a clearance price.
I will admit that it floored me and felt like a gift from the Lord. Sounds silly but I just had a real sense of His love and that He cares about those little details.
Even in the middle of a busy season in life. 
He cares about silly little things that we may be looking for. Things that we may desire.
Even a book.


Seeing God in the everyday. 
Thanking Him for those little things in life.
Joy in the mundane. 


How have you guys seen the Lord in the everyday lately?

Much Love!
L





Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. This is so true. I started the Ann Voskamp 1000 gifts challenge an its so interesting to see and realize the little things that God does in our everyday lives...we just need to look harder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I think that book has influenced me SO much in the way I view little everyday things :) Much Love friend!

      Delete
  2. That is so so AWESOME!
    I love it when God whispers "I love you" through the small details of our lives. I would have been floored, too, if I were in your shoes. =)
    I love Karen Kingsbury and have only read one or two books of hers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are ALL so so good friend! :) Her Baxter family series onwards are just amazing! :)

      Delete
  3. Have you read Unlocked or Divine by Karen Kingsbury? they are both so good!

    Elena
    elle-alice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!! I have both of those books! I love most of her new books. Some of her older ones I just couldn't get into :) Which was your favorite friend? :)

      Delete