Image Map

Monday 12 December 2011

This Year's Ornament

 

So on Thanksgiving my friend Jenny let me come and invade their home.
She makes an ornament for her tree every year on Thanksgiving. 
I think this is an awesome tradition! 
So this year's ornament is actually an idea she came up with.
Since I didn't want to spend like $20 on a special ornament this year I thought it was perfect.
So remember the post about the ornament with the photo.
Well here's how it turned out.


The empty ornaments came from Michaels. They were about 60c on sale when I went on Black Friday. I then used dymo tape to write the year on it and attach ribbon to hang it with.
Such a simple cheap idea for an annual ornament.
Much Love,
L

{Please excuse that this is supposed to be an On my Heart Mondays post....My brain is still getting used to the new series. More next week.}




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment