Image Map

Saturday 3 December 2011

Christmas Tree Fun Part 1.

 Since we didn't have Christmas in our own home last year, we never got to buy a tree.
So this year we went shopping for our first Christmas tree.
Super exciting.
We got the space in the living room all set up before we headed out.


 We looked around the lot for the perfect tree.
I never knew that there were different types, call me naive =)
 Then, we found it. Our very own Douglas Fir tree.
 Here it is in our living room.
And we set about setting up our tree & decorating the home.
Anyway I will have Part 2 showing the finished tree up soon.
I gotta head to work.
Much Love,
L
P.S. I spent the morning working on this year's quilt so hopefully photos of that soon also.

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. So fun! I love going out and attempting to find the perfect tree... and then having to let go of my inner perfectionist and finding a really good one instead :) I did the same today and will be decorating tomorrow. Happy decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly I kinda think we found the perfect tree. Its pretty awesome. Though, ask me at the Cous Christmas about how many needles it drops, and I may change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely tree! how exciting and fun to get to decorate! :)

    erin xoxo

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete