Image Map

Saturday 10 December 2011

Surprise Visits.

You know those friends in life who are just friends for life.
The ones you only see once every few years.
But it's as though no time has passed.
The ones you can call or skype and talk to for hours about things on your heart.
I am SO blessed to have several of them in my life.
Girls who are so dear to me. Such wonderful friends.
One of them schemed with my loving husband & surprised me this week.
By coming to visit! 






Best surprise ever!
What an awesome way to spend 2 days.
This woman is amazing. I have been priviledged to know her for 6 yrs now.
I have watched her grow closer to the Lord & become an incredible woman.
I am SO thankful she is in my life.
Much Love,
L

Proverbs 27:17 Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.

P.S. Watch out for the upcoming post about the Cold Hands Warm Heart Swap ekkkk! 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment