Image Map

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Cold Hands, Warm Heart Swap


It is here. 
The moment that 150 of us bloggers have been preparing for during the past few months.
The Cold Hands Warm Hearts exchange took place =)
Thanks to Sandyalamode & MuchLove, illy for hosting it!
Be sure to check out all the Link-ups over on Sandy's Blog today!

I'm hoping you guys have had a chance to check out sweet Laura's blog, Abstract Grace.


I had the priviledge of receiving a package all the way from her in CA. 
How thrilled I was to find that box on my doorstep when I came home.
The same day my friend surprised me by visiting!!!!
Too much excitment in my day! Awesome times. 

I was SUPER stoked about this exchange.
So without further delay, I will share some of the AWESOME goodies which Laura put together for me.
Definitely warmed my hands & heart.

So excited about getting the package!

This little purse now holds make-up in my bag. Such a wonderful way of making sure that my lipbalm is handy when I need it now the weather is SO cold.
 Ok, LOVE these. I have already sent one to a dear friend.

Sweetest little box which now holds my earrings from Anthropologie.

 Working the sleepwear.
Gorgeous notebook. LOVING the Paris-ness.

She also included a sweet passport holder. Perfect for my upcoming travels. 
As well as one of her Reusable Coffee Sleeves, you should totally check those out! 

And of course, can't forget about the gloves.
All about the gloves.
My hands....



....are warm.

I had SUCH a blast doing this exchange! 
Thank you SO much Laura. 
You are such a delight. 
Hope you guys enjoy all the swap fun.
Much Love,
L


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. whooooooa!! what a sweet package you got, girl!!! thanks so much for participating in the swap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy! I did get an AWESOME package! Thanks SO much for hosting this!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so much goodness!I love the little owl purse and the Anthro box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The packaging is so cute! I'm a total sucker for adorable presentation :)

    Be sure to check out my post too!

    ~Stop Me if You've Heard This One

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely idea! :) that's an adorable paris notebook, too :)

    love you!

    XO

    ReplyDelete