Image Map

Thursday 26 December 2013

How our Christmas Week Started.




Merry Christmas Friends! 
Hope you had a great celebration and were able to take some time to step back and remember the hope we have in the birth of our Savior. 
We were blessed this year despite our change in plans which I shared about previously, just to spend time with our extended family and my sister & brother in law on Christmas day.
Today we also went with my hubby's cousins to watch the 2nd installment of the Hobbit.
God is good, even when plans change & things aren't as we thought they would be.

So.....in summary, we started Christmas week off with a ski trip. 
I can't believe this hottie chose me to spend winters with him for the rest of my life.











Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are SO sweet friend! =) I think you guys are so cute! =) =)

      Delete
  2. Oh how gorgeous! I've always wanted to try skiing but am pretty sure I'd fall flat on my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Well I only learned how last year girl, I felt like it was ok as I knew how to ice skate? Its fun....you should give it a try ;)

      Delete
  3. oh thats so cute, your last comment!!! hope you had a great christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are sweet! =) Well I'm partial to him thats for sure ;) We had an amazing Christmas thanks, hope you had a great time too girl! Much Love!

      Delete