Image Map

Sunday 29 December 2013

Christmas.



Sorry it took me a few days to write about our Christmas, we have just been enjoying a few days to ourselves. Working on projects that have sat for too long, watching movies and just being together. 
We had a pretty quiet Christmas Day which was exactly what we needed. It worked out perfectly in that way after going skiing at the beginning of the week. 
Just us enjoying each other's company on Christmas morning. Starting out the day slowly, taking it all in, reading the Scriptures together. Enjoying a small celebration together. 
Pretty perfect really. 


Probably much like the first Christmas was when I sat and thought about it. (little rabbit trail) 
Just Mary & Joseph and their sweet new baby. I wonder if they thought about how everything would change from that day on. How much that baby meant to the world, even if the world didn't recognize Him. 


In the afternoon we headed to my sister's house where we skyped my parents all together. Which was fun! Then the four of us headed to A's extended family Christmas celebration. So it was a great balance of our own family just being, and seeing the wider family and enjoying each other's company. 



I also got a fisheye lens for Christmas from my sweet hubby this year. So I had great fun playing with it all day. Now I just need to learn how to properly use it haha! 










Hope you guys had a great Christmas! White Elephant with 50+ people has to be one of my highlights. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment