Image Map

Sunday 21 April 2013

Girl Behind the Blog - Your Non-Blogging Passion

5ohwifey

The Girl Behind The Blog- Your Non-Blogging Passion
Time limit: Vlogs should be 2-3 minutes long
What topic could get you talking for hours, if someone asked you to share?
What are your hobbies and passions that you might not talk about often on your blog?
Is there a reason you shy away from sharing this passion on your blog?

Things have been SO crazy over here for us this week.
But we finally have our new place all lined up for next month woop woop
Which we signed a year long lease for. So I'm thankful that even though we will be seeing boxes around here again really soon, after this month I hopefully won't see any for a while! =) 
So with that said, I am a little late linking up this week to the Girl Behind the Blog video linkup.
I apologize for my messy I-just-played-softball-after-church hair and would love it if you guys would check out my purpose project happenings with the Mocha Club which I talk about as one of my passions in the vlog.
It is what I am ALL about this month! As I am SO desperately passionate about providing for three orphans, but I need your help! 
So awesome the way this topic tied in so nicely with the goings-on for April round here!




Love you guys and can't wait to go see all the other videos now.
I purposely didn't watch any before making mine so that I could honestly answer the questions haha!

Much Love!
L


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment