Image Map

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Absent.

Hey Everyone!
I apologize for my lack of posting over here at LikeRain.....I have been taking a much needed break from the blogging world to rest & reevaluate the direction of the blog.
Originally I had planned to not post while the hubby & I were away visiting family. Since returning, work was crazy so I have been MIA this week also. I may have things up and running again from monday. I am contemplating adding a new weekly series.....on wedding planning. Inspired by my sister & her fiance and all the cute things I have found online while searching for them. Or maybe a craft project to include the kids for?
What do you guys think? Or perhaps my blog should take a complete new direction.
Leave me some love and let me know your thoughts.
Much Love,
L

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I think the wedding planning idea is good! I've been helping my roommate prepare for her wedding and I never realized there was so much that needed to be thought about! And there are loads of craft ideas you can do for weddings :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right!!! After planning my own and realising all the details...then my sister is now planning hers...its just CRAZY! I really should start sharing my pool of wedding stuff =)
    Hope the wedding planning for your roommate goes well =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think the wedding planning idea is amazing! very few blogs i have seen touch on wedding planning, and after helping my sis plan hers last year, there are so many details and it can be so overwhelming! you have the experience too! :)

    have missed your posts! XO miss you! let's talk soon friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the kids stuff (of course, cause that's where i'm at in life)...but i also love to read your ideas for home, weddings, decorating, diy stuff...i like it all. =-)

    ReplyDelete