Image Map

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Ornament Tradition.

{Via}

Just in case you couldn't tell, I am a HUGE fan of the Disney Family Fun website. Totally sharing my secrets of the trade here. 
That can be blamed on a free subscription to their magazine which I got for a year after collecting pop tarts tokens. 
Personally, I work better with the website. You can sign up for emails & they will send you great craft projects. If you're going to be with kids during the winter, they have awesome crafts to keep you all busy.

My plan is to have a new special tree ornament every year. Last year we bought a 'First Christmas' ornament from Hallmark. 

{Via}

I am thinking of making a time capsule ornament for each year from now on. Writing the year on it and either adding little things from the year or just 2 photos. I bought the clear ornaments from Michaels for 60c each...awesome!
I can't wait to make the ornament before our tree goes up on saturday.
Do you guys make ornaments or have special ones every year?
Much Love,
L


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment