Image Map

Sunday 28 September 2014

Let's All Be Brave By Annie Downs.


I loved the encouragement in this book, it reads very much like a big sister trying to encourage you to live your life the way the Lord wants you to. Encouragement to not stay with comfort when He is calling you to leap out of faith, her stories are full of scripture and truth guiding her decisions. 

There are many stories of her own showing her own personal journey from wanting to stay where she was comfortable and felt safe, moving towards ministry she felt called to. It was a great light read and I finished it very quickly. It really did feel like a coffee date with a friend, mentor or big sister.

It left me feeling encouraged and gave me just what I needed to move forward with some scary decisions in life that I have been holding back on. Its great when the Lord's timing for reading a book is perfect isn't it? 

I would recommend it for a weekend read that will leave you feeling uplifted and encouraged. Urging you to really figure out what the Lord is calling you specifically to do in the here and now to further His kingdom and how you are a part of a much larger complete picture.

What great books have you been reading lately friends? 


Disclaimer: I did receive a copy of this book in exchange for review, however all views expressed are entirely my own thoughts and opinions 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment