Image Map

Tuesday 2 September 2014

A Name Change.

I wrote this post back in March, but felt like it wasn't ready to share. Enjoy!


I've had a lot of thoughts for a while now, about so many different things. About purity, about marriage, about life in general, about direction for sharing things I'm learning here. Trying to be vulnerable, despite being so scared about criticism and what people will say. Did I mention I'm a little bit of a recovering people-pleaser? 


Well I jumped at some of these new plans this past week (back in March anyway), as you may have noticed the new customized URL. I'm excited. I wanted a domain that wouldn't change even if different life stages occur and the name of the space here changes. It's been a long process choosing to say goodbye to the All Glorious Within identity, and I feel like I learned so much while having the name. But I am also not the same girl who started that name, and nor do I want to be. Its been a busy season of growth and clinging to Jesus as best I know how. I haven't yet shared all the new changes as I am still working on finalizing the new design. 


So here we are...new fresh look & I'm super excited to be clinging to some truth which the Lord spoke into my heart back in college, back when I handed Him 'the pen' for writing a love story into my life if He saw fit. It was such a time of surrender, of clinging to Him & trusting Him with the outcome, knowing He is good whatever the circumstances. So while I don't want to be the girl I was years ago in maturity and wisdom, I do want to remember His faithfulness as I seek to continue this journey of life and sharing things I learn along the way. So this change is an act of faith for me in a way. A choosing to change and move forward but still choosing Him and His faithfulness and His promises. Remembering where my identity and value lie, as He truly sees me as a 'lily among thorns' just as He sees you that way friend. We are so precious to Him, so worth it to Him. 


So now that this project here has finally switched over, I am due to start another project in the works with several dear friends. They have been so faithful in chasing another dream with me (and so patient as I've been so busy) and I can't wait to see what the Lord does with us working together & joining one another in this adventure. I'm hoping this year is going to continue to be full of some great changes, which strengthen and challenge as well as encourage all of you along the way. I am so thankful for all your comments and emails, I treasure every single one of them. I never knew when I started writing here that there was such a dear community to be a part of. 


Since writing these words back in March, I have decided to streamline to just Love Lisa Elle. Which you may have noticed in the last week. This is exciting for me, I feel it allows me to just be myself as I share what I learn, and hopefully will encourage you along the way friend! Whatever that looks like in the journey ahead. 

Much Love!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Excited to hear more of what God's been brewing in that beautiful heart of yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! :) You are always so encouraging! I have a project that I am working on right now :)

      Delete