Image Map

Thursday 26 June 2014

New Home.




I will try and get some time maybe this weekend to write some more. But for now Instagram and other little snapshots will have to do. 
We've been busy with many house projects & working on our cars, as well as both working. My family is also staying with us for the next few weeks so most of my time is going there.

But for now, here's some sneek peeks of our new home.....hope you like the progress. I think I love it more than our last home even though I didn't know it was possible :) 







I haven't finished the master bedroom or painted the guest room (shown above) yet...so more on those soon. 








Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. yay! it looks so cozy and comfortable and homey already. i think i will come
    stay with you. ;) but for real, i'm so glad you love it and that you feel at home.
    you're super good at this moving thing!

    hope you have a good weekend, L!

    xx, jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer :) You are always so sweet :) haha you'd be welcome to!
      Sorry for the late reply, but we have been busy this summer & several people have stayed in the guest room. I don't know that I have a choice but to be good at it, since we seem to do it so often ;)
      Hope things with you are going well, girl!
      Much Love!

      Delete