Image Map

Friday 3 May 2013

Grand Total for Purpose Project & Details of the 5K Run.


Happy Friday Friends!!!

I can't believe it's already three days into May. 
April was such a crazy adventure with all the fundraising that went on here for the Mocha Club.
I am so thankful to each and every one of you who donated, tweeted and supported the project through prayer! 


Even though I did not raise the intended amount - we still raised enough to make a difference in the lives of 2 children!!! I am SO thankful! =)
Total raised: $530!!!!
So of course I will still be running my 5K to support these two kids.


The race is scheduled for May 11th and I will continue to instagram updates about my training progress leading up to the big event. 
Then on the day, you can expect more pictures and a final time about whether I beat the 26mins goal or not eeek!! =S  


Thanks again friends for all your help! 
I am hoping to get back into my regular blogging soon. April was a crazy month, I was working two jobs at one point but now am settled into my new one.
So thankful for God's provision.




(Training Sessions)


Hope you guys have had a great month! 
I want to hear your updates.

Much Love!
L

P.S. Winner of the Earring Giveaway is Chelsea Francis!!! 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment