Image Map

Saturday 8 October 2011

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte

I have been praying for a while for some wonderful girls my own age in this area. Having only recently moved here permanently.
Just to hang with every once in a while and enjoy lunch or coffee out sometime.
God answered my prayers in a big way this week.
I met up with Shannon, a friend I had not seen for about 11 months!!! =)
We thought this was insane and I had such a wonderful time catching up and sharing things happening in life.
Then yesterday (a day after meeting with Shannon), I met with Ana. A truly sweet girl from our new church. What a wonderful time getting to know these girls striving to live daily for the Lord.
Both these girls are precious.
I am SO thankful! =)
Plus, I have been able to remove another item from my bucket (fall) list.
I had the pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks on both occasions. I'm not a huge coffee/tea person, so this was a BIG accomplishment for me. 
Since its been super warm the last few days though....I had both as a frappuccino. I'm still counting this though since it was still the pumpkin spice flavor =)
I liked it a lot more the second time.
If you havn't been to starbucks yet...I HIGHLY recommend you get there and try one.
Much love!
Lisa


Image Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tstrick/4089872104/

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord for answering your prayers :) He is so good! And mmhmmm I love a good Pumpkin Spice Latte. Wish we were closer and could meet up for one.

    ReplyDelete